Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Brand Business Analyst to join our Brand Partnerships team in Paris .
About the role
We are currently looking for a dynamic Business Analyst to join our Brand Partnership team based at our Paris headquarters. This role will primarily analyse sales performance and design reports for our partners, but will also play a key part in scaling our Raas global solution, while maintaining a solid profit. The candidate should have excellent analytical skills, a good understanding of business needs and enjoy working across multi functional teams in a very fast paced environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Monitoring and analysis of sales performance, define and implement action plans to achieve business objectives
- Deliver ad hoc projects and data requests
- Support of sales teams
- Management of Data projects with the Business Intelligence team
- Support in redefining our current Raas reports for partners
- Support on own-stock project, to improve STR & develop a discounting/ price drop strategy
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business, Analytics, Finance, Engineering, Mathematics or other analytical disciplines or equivalent experience. You have previous experience in consumer-oriented commercial, financial or highly analytical roles.
- You are a strategic commercial thinker with impressive analytical skills, attention to details and critical mindset. You have strong technical skills in Excel. Knowledge in SQL and skills in Tableau are strong plus.
- You have great communication skills and can drive projects with different teams across the organization. You Thrive in a dynamic and fast moving environment.
- You have a good understanding of the main P&L lines in an ecommerce – retailing environment
- You are business-fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Ability to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships
- Great interpersonal skills, enjoy working as a team-player and learning from others
What we offer
- A meaningful job with an impact on the way people consume fashion, to cut down waste, because we save the planet, our way
- The possibility to work remotely 50% of your time!
- The opportunity to grow in a booming French-born scale up
- The possibility to work with an international team with + 40 nationalities.
- 15 hours to help Project – reinforce your activist journey and volunteer for an association!
- The chance to join our Diversity and Inclusion Taskforce to foster a better working environment.
- Cool office with a great coffee, yoga classes.
- A bi-weekly Town Hall to share the updates on the projects.
- An attractive salary and bonus scheme with various benefits (meal vouchers, health insurance, …).
- And if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family !
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below : upload your resume in English and answer our questions ! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.
About Vestiaire Collective
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people’s wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Tourcoing, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.