The Role: Essential Functions:
- Identify, gather, analyse and document business requirements and translate these into technical specifications
- Prepare business case documentation, proposing and recommending either technology or business process solutions to business problems or needs in the client servicing domain
- Assist the client servicing head with analysis of servicing data and work closely with the UX analysts to develop solutions
- Participate in the prioritisation of identified solutions
- Effectively communicate specifications and proposals to all stakeholders including management, business users and IT developers
- Strong emphasis on delivery and having the ability to run small projects with tangible milestones and delivering against them
- Emphasis on testing and user impact and recognising its importance at the start of the project
- Communicate project progress via designated reporting channels
- Ensure that solutions conform to Enterprise Architectural standards, compliance and standards at all times
- Work with the broader IT teams in developing and maintaining the core SA Digital Platform IT Systems architecture and ensuring all work conforms
Risk & Compliance Responsibilities:
- Adhering to the Code of Ethics and related policies, including personal account dealing, gifts, market abuse, etc.
- Ensuring Compliance training, declarations and relevant forms are completed on a timely basis
- Ensuring that firm and client data and property, including IT data, are properly protected
- Reporting any possible and actual breaches, errors, complaints or conduct issues.
- Reporting any suspicion that a client, investor, or employee may be involved in money laundering, fraud or other crime such as market abuse
Skills and Experience: Candidate Requirements:
- Degree qualified
- Preferably 5-7 years industry experience
- We would favour individuals with LISP/platform or asset management industry knowledge.
- A thorough understanding of and experience in Client Servicing operational processes and technologies ?? specifically up-to-date call-centre, digital servicing and CRM improvement experience.
- A thorough understanding of the IT development life-cycle, development frameworks, methodology and implementation
- Experience of working in Agile environments, Scrum teams or iterativedelivery frameworks
- An understanding of data and systems architecture as it relates to the LISP and retail fund distribution environment
- Experience of working closely with outsourced development partners
- Exposure to User Experience tools and practises, user research and testing, user interface design
Key Accountabilities: System Skills:
- Collaboration and DevSecOps tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Miro, Azure DevOps)
- Call-Centre, CRM & Other Digital Servicing tools (e.g. Salesforce, Digital Adoption & Chat-bots)
- SQL (SQL management Studio, MSSQL, SYBASE ASE)
- Cloud infrastructure and applications (Azure, SQLaaS, CosmosDB, Application Insights)
- API Interfaces design and testing (Postman, SOAP UI, SWAGGER, RAML)
- Exposure to web application development frameworks and underlying technologies (e.g. Angular, React, Node.js, HTML, CSS)
Personality and Attributes: Personal Attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills ?? both verbal and written.
- Able to multi-task; work to tight deadlines and able to cope under pressure.
- A strong personality able to withstand exposure to demanding business teams.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Strong problem solving ability/logical thinker and highly numerate.
- Ability to see the bigger picture.
- Must be organised and able to prioritize duties and responsibilities.
- Able to work in a team and potentially lead IT developers.
- A passion for change and a sense of real achievement based on delivery